- Dart: Pros and Cons
- Comparing Dart and JS performance in 2022
Dart: Pros and Cons
Dart is a relatively new programming language that has been gaining in popularity in recent years. While it has its share of pros, there are also some cons to be aware of before diving into Dart. Here are the key points to keep in mind:
2. Dart language supports multiple platforms, including both desktop and mobile devices.
3. Dart language has a very broad library of built-in functions and libraries.
5. However, Dart language does not have as many features as some other popular languages, so it may not be the best choice for certain applications or projects.
6. Dart is currently more popular in web development than in mobile development. But it’s a matter of time before Dart gains momentum in the device space as well .
7. Dart is an open source project, so you can always check out the source code and make a pull request.
8.Dart language is a good fit for Google’s web development efforts.
Comparing Dart and JS performance in 2022
You might also like: