Looking to develop hybrid apps with Flutter app development? Here’s your Flutter guide for creating successful Flutter apps in 2022. This Flutter guide has it all. So whether you’re starting from scratch or looking to update your existing Flutter project, this Flutter guide is the resource for you.
- What This Flutter Guide Offers
- Features Of This Flutter Guide(3 Sections)
- Get This Flutter Guide
What This Flutter Guide Offers
In this Flutter guide book we thoroughly covered Dart programming language (version 2.10, with null safety support) and the Flutter framework (version 1.20). While reading the book, you’ll learn many useful methods, practical tips, and effective guidelines to create first-class cross platform apps which will run on both android and IOS platforms and others as well.
Features Of This Flutter Guide(3 Sections)
This Flutter guide is divided into 3 sections.
- The first section of the Flutter guide is about the Dart programming language (classes, exceptions, inheritance, null safety, streams, SOLID guidelines).
- When it comes to the second part of this Flutter guide, then its about the Flutter framework (localization, routing, state management with Bloc and Provider, testing, performances with DevTools, animations).
- Finally the third and last part of this Flutter guide consists of a long collection of examples (using Firestore, monetizing apps, using gestures, networking, publishing packages at pub.dev, race recognition with ML kits, playing audio and video).
The official website of the book contains the complete source code of the examples and a “Quiz Game” to test your Dart and Flutter skills.
Get This Flutter Guide
If you are interested in using the valuable guide. then you can click here and you will be redirected to this Flutter guide in Amazon. You can contact with seller to get more info about this Flutter guide. Hope you will like this reference book.
In conclusion, this guide provides an excellent reference for anyone looking to develop apps using Flutter. It is well written and easy to follow, with plenty of helpful examples. If you are new to Flutter or in an advance level, or just want to learn more about its capabilities, then this guide is a must read. Thanks for reading.
You might also like: